BodyBeat Sync Metronome
The BodyBeat Sync represents the ultimate in musical tempo reference devices capable of producing endless combinations of rhythmic patterns. As a fully featured metronome, it is capable of transmitting the beat visually, aurally and tactilely via a vibration clip. It is fully programmable for multiple time signatures, tempo, meter, subdivision and accent patterns and these can be stored in user presets. Interfaces to a computer to upload or input a complete tempo map. In addition, wireless functionality allows two or more BodyBeat Syncs to work in synchronicity with one another, allowing a network of pulsating metronomes on stage, in the recording studio or band room. Wherever you need precise synchronization of a performance and one or more performers, consider the BodyBeat Sync metronome.
Just some of the features available:
· Audio, Visual or Tactile delivery modes. Feel the beat from the vibration clip, hear the beat and see the beat.
· 4 different audio choices, Rimshot, Clave, Wood Block and Beep
· Feel or hear a variety of subdivisions and accent patterns
· Independently selectable time signature components
· Wide variety of subdivisions displayed in notation format
· Meter-based accent patterns ( additive meters )
· Store up to 99 presets
· Load and play MIDI tempo maps
· Sync to external DAW MIDI time-code
· Lockout panel to prevent accidental changes to settings
· Encoder dial for quick entry of values
· Built-in speaker with volume control
· USB rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery and connection for computer, MIDI and firmware updates
· Click here to Go to Download Page to download the operating instructions / brochure.
· Click here to go to our web storefront to purchase
· Click here to make an enquiry